“Wicked Game” is a song written and performed by Californian singer-songwriter and guitarist Chris Isaak for his third studio album “Heart Shaped World”, released in 1989.
The lyrics of the song talk about the discomfort and discomfort that someone suffers when they feel in love but it is not reciprocated, so they refuse to love ever again.
It is, by far, Chris Isaak’s best-known and most successful song, becoming an absolute international hit around the world in 1990 and being the musician’s great reference song.
– Chris Isaak: Lead vocals and rhythm guitar.
– James Calvey Wilsen: Lead guitar.
– Rowland Salley: Bass.
– Kenney Dale Johnson: Drums
– Christine Wall: Backing vocals
– Cynthia Lloyd: Backing vocals.